Wednesday, April 14, 2010

quote: "She looks like a jungle pig"







Today was Xhausting. Also i have had a lot of white wine. Which i find amplifies tired . Also it makes my cheeks rosy. **blushes without meaning/wanting to**
I got more chai today and being the barista/tea infusing artiste i am, i have blended it with rice milk. You should try rice milk it is really yum. essence of rice. but milky. yeah. yew'll luv it bitchez.
My wonderful amazing friend gave me a lovely painting tonight which i will put up tomorrow when i get some HooKErZ.

Feeling very slow. Like everything is in slow motion.
This song helps me describe this feeling
(remember it from The OC. Ryan runs into apartment. New year's eve. Everything goes slow motion.....................and then....................
***HARDCORE MACKS ON MARISSA AT MIDNIGHT AND CRUSHES OLIVER'S SOUL***
( ^_^)=mm=(^_^ )



p.s. F you ryan. i would have chosen Oliver cause that is tha kinda gal i am. Actually i pick Trey. BAD BOYZ 4 LYF MUVAFKER!

Speaking of bad boys (OH WHAT A SEGWAY **applauds self**)
chuck bass (like most girls in the world but srsly back off u dont undastand ma luv 4 him).
chuck. frickin. touch. me. please. bass.
Last night's episode (for those who have foxtel. for those who don't. LOL. i actually pity you for without foxtel i would have no life) was called "Inglorious Bassterds" (WHAT a pun)

I was watching it (due to my usual over indulgence in caffeinated products) l8 @ night. And i was completely alone. I saw this scene. about 0:30.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msosI_Zrpig

And I actually made this sound.
UUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

How embarrassing. I moaned. Like when you watch tv alone you are meant to think things inside your head. But no. And it happened again. In this scene. 1:26

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wsV_S45PLM&feature=related

yEAH. anyway. As much as these characters seem to attract me...
in reality...
I always choose Seth Cohen.
always.
full.stop.



<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment