Saturday, April 24, 2010

p@cket p@st@ is SO great ! ! !

alsoilove tv.

<3>
I am s00per d00per excited for 2 of my fave shows season return.
Tonight - the epic adventures of Merlin continue.
Oh sweet Merlin, and Arthur and the tales of Camelot. sew excited cannot wait.

HOORAY.


Also on wednesday the fourth season of ...
The Dudesons
is back!
YES YES YES YES YES!
My brother and i have watched since the beginning and now it is the 4th season!
They are 4 Scandinavian boiz who hurt/prank each other. They were doing it way before the Jackass losers. And they are actually funny. I find Jackass like.um. revolting esp. because they are just irritating obnoxious Americans with no real sense of humour. But the Dudesons are actually hilarious.

ilove jUKKA!
^_^





I cannot wait!

i had a bignytout. at one point i hit my eye/head against a car window.
I took this photo of myself earlier.
...


not really.
i will put up pictures of last night s00n. I think they will be some funny 1's.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment