Thursday, April 1, 2010

imadeablogomgzyayzgome


Today jesus died and I made a blog. I too, may also be crucified for making a blog.
But I do not care. This will be the best thing to alleviate boredom I have done in my entire life.
***HoRoScOpE fOr tOdAY****
i am a pisces. that is the fish. it is the best sign not even kidding.



i have two sites for my horoscope.
www.astrology.com.au

and

www.tarot.com
Friday, Apr 2nd, 2010 -- Your compassion can actually get in the way of your productivity today because the Moon in your public 10th House encourages you to nurture everybody. But, of course, this is an impossible task. Still, you might wear yourself out trying to help more people than you can. Keep in mind that creating healthy boundaries is a crucial step in your ability to positively impact those who need you the most.

Astrology really isn't something people should laugh at. The ones in the newspapers and magazines are ridiculous of course. But if you really start to understand it you will realise it is a lot more complex than just a few sentences of supposed advice.
FOR INSTANCE most people do not realise that depending on your birthday the various planets associated with your time of birth will fall under different starsigns.
My sun sign is Pisces. But my Venus is in Aries and my Mars is in Gemini. etc.

!!!
All I can say is don't sign up for free birth chart readings on the internet and you will end up with a uni email account filled with spam and viruses. ooopsss.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment