Friday, April 9, 2010

can someone please massage/caress my feet?






I'm going to complain again. Because it is my blog and I will do what I want.

MY FEEEETTTTTT HURTTTTTTT wahhhhhhhh ='( ='( ='(
working all your hours for the week over three days (half of which in heels) is so painful.
Today was a nutzzzz at work even with 5 of us on. Why is it that a mere 20% off an item of clothing draws in the crowds. srsly. cheep bitchz.
i'm in the darkest mood ever today. lack of sleep. overworked. and my feet hurt so much. I have the world's most sensitive feet. Since I was a child i would always get splinters/bindis/prickles/thorns/glass/burns/cuts/bruises anything you can think of really and always on my feet. They are like precious little babies. It's funny because each star sign has different weak spots on the body. And mine happen to my feet. Also my mental stability. Feet + state of mind=fkd!
WICKED SICK !
I really want to go get footsie massages at that asian place at indro they do foot detoxes and the toxins come out in the shape of little worms. havnt done it yet but i will blog about it when i do it!!!! haha. **takes photo of foot toxins** IM SEW KEWL!

wow in a dark mood . today my horoscope said i would be very angry today. TURNS OUT I AM. i read it last night when i was feeling happy and giggly. Woke up feeling like satan. Rolled over reached for my heels and pitchfork.
Now what I'm going to say next will top off my blog-emo-ness.
i like my chemical romance.
. i love all music. and MY CHEM are fullz sikkk. I saw them at big day out few years back and they were actually amazing. who knows if they are even still around these days. anyway gerard way the lead singer makes me feel tingly and warm. he looks like chuck bass' emo/vampire brother who i would enjoy to bite!!! he has an amazing voice. and they were soooo good live!! the whole aura of it all was just electrifying. I don't like all their songs (sort of sound the same -ish) but the ones i do like are defs Helena. Cemetery Drive. The Ghost Of You. and I Don't Love You.



anyway going to dinner tonight with a dear friend I have not seen in a century. That will be nice. I need to go get ready. soak my feet. and smile like you mean it.
<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment