Wednesday, April 28, 2010

avada kedavra!

i've been waiting a while to post about my intense love of Harry Potter and all things Harry Potter/Hogwarts-esque.
it is a deep, fierce, passionate love i think i will have all my life &
i honestly
don't think i could develop those feelings for anything/anyone else in future.
Anyway.
I've read the books more than anybody in the world, i do online quizzes, i enjoy harry potter costumes, i know everything there is know about HP world.

yer.
I'm kind of a big deal.

Anyway so I was surfing the wicked waves of the Net yer dawggggg to my delight i find out that Harry Potter 7 (Deathly Hallows) the movie is due to be released on Nov 19th 2010.
YES.yes.YES.yes.Yes.yes.
OH YES.


Rant / unleashing of Hatred today...
watch out.

Old people shopping in young people's stores.
Look.
You are Old.
Wrinkly.
and did i mention Old?
so why the
F are you shopping at a store with clothing aimed at tweens - twenties?
like seriously.
You are sad.
It's fine if you are a total Milf.

That's hot.
I idolise you and i too will be a milf one day as i am afraid of aging.
But honestly if you are old/unfashionable/NOT A MILF
why r u here babez?
Why do you complain that everything is:
Too short, Too tight/clingy, Too "racy", Too young.
it makes it awkward for the both of us after I've shown you the entire 5849358435843289042809583095
pieces of clothing in our store and you complain after each & every item.
GO . TO . MILLERS/SUSAN'S/SUZZANEGRAE/MYERS
just leave me alone.

If you think you look like this...
When really you look like ANY of the following ...

THEN STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!
kthxbye.

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment