Friday, April 23, 2010

O




I really want this tattooed on me. Scaled down however.


O
if you don't know that is the name of Damien Rice's album i have been listening to all night.
After a busyhecticwowpeopleouttheresurearecrazy day at work i sadly declined a night of rowdy going out as my face was sore from smiling. Also tonight is rugby and drunk rugby crowds celebrating is my version of hell and instead of being humped&handmauled by strange men...
i choose to
come home to Damien.
He's been with me for a long time now and we are still going strong.
If you aren't into acoustic wining heartbreaking borderline suicidal music then you probs should
just leave now.
He's amazing.
Nothing will ever beat: me+candlez'n'baths+cigs+G&Tz+Damien.

^_^




love, it taught me 2 lie.
life, it taught me 2 die.



Is that alright? Yeah?
Give my gun away when it's loaded.
Is that alright with you?



I.
Can't.
take.
my.
eyes.
off.
of.
You.

nightnight.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment