Monday, May 24, 2010

You weigh as much as my left nut and drink accordingly.





HAHA oh tone. uiz2funi4wordzsumtimz!
Had the best weekend ever.
Not even going to deny it.
I've never had that much fun in my life.
I hope&pray&wish that every weekend will now be like this.




I now truly realise i want to be a free spirit 4ever.

This if for my friend Christa.
May all males burn and die painfully.
Next time someone enters your heart.
Smash them with a hammer.
So no one can hurt ever hurt you.
No one is worth your tears.





AND THIS IS FOR MY FRIEND CHUCK!!!
(we will now also answer to the name's Penelope and Salma)
MAY WE HAVE MANY MORE DANCES TOGETHER IN THE NEAR FUTURE!



<3

6 comments:

  1. its so annoying i can comment on some blogs as anonymous but not yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. KwAZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYY qwerty JUST KWAZZZYYYY

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha dats cool i like qwerty better any way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. courtney you are a gem filled with delicious chocolate filling.
    my name is penelope

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooohh penelope thankyouuu u is so sexy u love it when we talk in our sexy latin princess voice mwa mwa love salma spanish kisses mi amor!

    ReplyDelete