Wednesday, May 19, 2010

parTy On wayne. Party On Garth.


Worked today. It was a hellish barista blur. Luckily my lil manager rickel pickel is going to bring me
a special kind of present ;)
tomorrow in honour of my staying back 2 extra hours because she had migraines.


WAYNE'S WORLD. WAYNE'S WORLD. PARTY TIME. EXCELLENT.
^_^
Went out to din with the fam 2nite to The Apple Tree.
EXCELLENT MUNCHPOST.

Tomorrow (if i get time as again i must whore myself out to the coffee machine)
i'm going to put on my new nail stickers. I bought them from the lil' asian stall.
I asked for
flowers ^_^...shootings stars ^_^ ...love hearts ^_^

AND SKULLS WITH HORNS OF SATAN.
muaha.

I am ze bored. . .
in future i plan to dress up as garth from wayne's world to a costume party.
BRING IT ON.
This is my song 4 2nite.




& with that...
she whisked off to indulge in some guilty yet pleasurable shows she loved more than
anything or anyone in the world.
Sometimes I forget where to find my life...
Fiction or Non-Fiction.
Don't try and find me...i'll be in the adults section.
HEEE HEEE HEEEE HEEEEE GIGGLEZ
DAT Y I AM

NAWTi CAWTi

MEOW
^_^

<3>

2 comments: