Tuesday, May 11, 2010

dear higher being , i want to punch you in the face. Badly.


T_T
(That is crying asian emoticon. get ready for that to be used A LOT in future)

To whom it may concern (aka higher being whoever/whatever the F you are),
This is to let you know that tonight on the 11th May 2010,
I, Courtney Alexandra Evans, have now officially and once and for all
confirmed my intense, boiling hatred of you.
It's been building the past few years. But yes. News just in.

I hate you.
That's right. I have lost my wallet.or more like.
YOU took it away from me to ruin my life yet again.

You did this to me. To spite me. My friend at work gave me a FAKE voodoo doll. I believe in astrology. I believe that there are such things as fairies and unicorns and all things magical. I believe what the psychic/palm reader/rune stone reader/tea leaf reader/tarot readersays. BLABLABLABLABLABLA.
So you punish me for this? By letting my wallet slip away unnoticed.
Someone probably picked it up and laughed at my hideous ID's, took my gloria jean's card i've been saving my free coffee for a rainy (poor) day and threw it in a gutter.

And what are you doing right now? Sitting up there on your cloud LAUGHING at me.
ROCLing
"Rolling On Cloud Laughing"

you bastard i actually hate you so much you ruin everything for me every time.
Just when i think it's safe to turn around you decide to punish me.
Anywhoo,just a note to let you know that any possible inkling i had that you were real/actually a nice dude has actually just been crushed. Once again I am forced to rise like a phoenix from the ashes, smirk in your face, yell 'fuck you' numerous times at seemingly no one, scream, punch things, listen to loud music, scream a bit more.
And try and move forth. But this time....
Wallet. NOT in hand.
(but instead in yours you cunning, manipulative whore)
I will try and pick up my shattered shell of a being.
And move on. ... Whilst i listen to this.
THAT'S RIGHT. YOU DON'T HAVE MY PHONE/iPOD THIS TIME SUCKER!




Didn't quite catch what they were saying .
Here's a link to read these special words if you would care to do so.
**ahem**

http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/p/parkway_drive/boneyards.html

**note: i hope this RANT somehow portrays the pain / anguish / bitterness i feel at the moment as a result of not having my precious wallet
/ ALSO fyi, i do not like screamo ALSO i am not emo
kthxbye the end.

<3

2 comments:

  1. Rofl
    Life is hilariously cruel
    I like this entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like how you like me in extreme emotional state of decay . HIGH FIVEZ. haha u just like the song ayyyy

    ReplyDelete