Wednesday, May 5, 2010

ChAmPagNe darling champagne for everyone !

Call me Bubbles darling, everyone does!
tONIGHT.
was my lil' bro's formal. We held the pre.
i had a lot of this.
(fine. 3 glasses. a lot for my stature!!!)
I ended up getting tad overexcited.
When the stretch hummer came to collect the lovely formal goers i went and
got delicious photos (alone) / started posing with it (alone).
in front of all the young ladies and gentlemen's parental folk.
sigh. they were jealous. (cough) / giggled at me. / judged me.
but. i never thought i would get that excited over a stretch hummer. usually i see them
& i'm just like...pff... try hardz.
but.
it was right there in front of me.
IT WAS IMMENSE.
the champagne giggles got the better of me tonight. (AGAIN)
Here is me
(what i think the photos will be just like actually coz im like fullz hot n shityah?)
OMG. STRETCH HUMMER
:o:o:o
oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy
*CLAMBERS ON AND MOUNTS HUMMER*
me. climbin on oh yeah.
relivin ma youth
Posssssssinnnnn' 4 the parenttssssss
"MUMMM HOW COOL IS THIS LOOK @ ME"
mum: COURTNEY PUT YOUR LEGS DOWN STOP IT GET DOWN OFF THERE
courtney: MUM LOOK AT ME IM ON A HUMMER :D:D:D:D
mum:COURTNEY LEGS OFF !!!!!!! :@:@:@:@
courtney: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LET ME GO WITH YOU TO THE FORMAL INVITE ME
but..i dont want to go inside... :'(

the end.
***note: these circumstances may have been exaggerated...OR WERE THEY?>???!?!?!? muahah*** not but srsly i am not putting up the real photos / they r grossuglyretarded

Here is a very embarrassing one of me though that i hope you will enjoy @ my expense.
<3
yeaaaaaa boiiiiiii

no but seriously ..am i weird though?

1 comment:

  1. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. shush. it was a cyberblogworld rhetorical question.

    ReplyDelete