Friday, May 14, 2010

Blow Me Up !











I decided that I really miss/want inflatable furniture &accessories. I ADORED them back in the day. But would always put a blanket of some kind whilst sitting on to avoid sticking factor. Anyway inflatable furniture has hugely progressed over the last decade.

What i most want in the whole world again is an inflatable backpack.
I loved mine until it unfortunately got a hole in it and became a sagging piece of plastic.
This black one is super stylinnnn
^_^
I think most of all i really like the idea of sitting/lying/relying on
a i r .
lol. it's weird.

<3

3 comments:

  1. you like the idea of relying on air.
    which is what we do intrinsically.
    through breathing.

    omg so deeeeeeeeep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy and sell new and used modern, outdoor, office, bedroom and home furniture.
    Choose from a great selection of gently used furniture for every room in your home.

    ReplyDelete