Tuesday, May 18, 2010

you give me chills.




"This weather is utterly impossible!" she said to herself whilst sprinting from the shower naked to the safety of her warm room.

Recently I have discovered a new taste for excessively hot food.
Raw chopped chillies & chilli flakes & wasabi.
oh boy oh boy oh boy.
Anyway this winter season I refuse to get sick and thus I will be experimenting by eating
HAWT HAWT HAWT HAWT foods
to ward off diseases/ aka the swine and so forth.
Also miso soup. I purchased 3 different brands/types today to find my favourite one as these are supposedly very good for you.
excitement.

I have to work 6 days this week. MISTAKE.
But i did indeed have a lovely beginning to the week (last night)

Currently... wishing hoping dreaming
I was somewhere else.



<3





No comments:

Post a Comment