Saturday, September 4, 2010

i hate quotes.


i have always been the person who hates inspirational quotes. I really really do. blergh vomit. ppl put them on their facebooks, myspaces, text msg them, email them, write them in greeting cards, put them on fridge magnets and other shit house things or worse....use them as a source of spicing up the romance in a relationship. yuck makes me want to vomit in ur eye. call me cynical (indeed i am) but, inspirational quotes are just a bunch of emotional, worthless smack talk made up by lame lame lame glass-half-full losers nerds who take safe pathways through life and who go around the world telling people how to be as fucking fantastic as they are.

with that said.

i came across whilst google browsing a whole site of Marilyn Monroe quotes and i enjoy them very much.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
Marilyn Monroe

"It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone."
Marilyn Monroe

"Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition."
Marilyn Monroe

"I don't want to make money, I just want to be wonderful."
Marilyn Monroe

"You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself."
Marilyn Monroe

"I restore myself when I'm alone."
Marilyn Monroe

"The nicest thing for me is sleep, then at least I can dream."
Marilyn Monroe


True dat. kinda wacked that shes dead.
she was a gemini for the record.
and also does the above photo not look like the perfume ad for sarah jessica parker's lovely fragrance.
i'm right.
<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment