Thursday, July 15, 2010

Archie Comics






I fking [ love/adore/makes me so so happy ] the Archie comics. I think i First started reading them when i was about 9. anyway. they make me happy. i find fewer & fewer things in life these days make me happy. archie comics are one of them. i hate how archie fucks around with betty and veronica though. as if he could ever ACTUALLY get either of them if it was real life. but i suppose that is the fun of it. i like to think of myself as veronica. i will crush you betty becoz i am and always will be better than u.
^_^
VERONICA = WINNER

Meanwhile the only other thing making me happy is another beloved brunette.
...
Katie Price aka Jordan.
i love her and watch her show What Katie Did Next.
its on Lifestyle You.
i LOVE zis show & i love everything about her.
judge all you will but please refrain until you've watched her reality show.
you don't know her like i do ok slutz?

lacking motivation for blogging slash reality slash life in general these days.
i'm going to make myself feel better now with a long luscious time spent with my hair straightener and get my nails painted.
<3





No comments:

Post a Comment