Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Did U Not Kno? ne1 hu can tuch u, can hurt u









Work was fun 2day.
other i would take utter delight in strangling rude customers.
also.
mini warm jam donuts from donut king are the greatest !
! nawti lil treat !

now to remake my bed hehe.
this may seem weird but i like to wash my bedding twice.
Once on a cold wash to get rid of dirt because heat embeds dirt and stains.
then after the cold wash
i put it on a hot wash
(NOT WARM FOR GOD'S SAKE WARM WASHING IS POINTLESS AND IF YOU DO IT I HOPE YOU GET DISEASES BECAUSE IT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING EXCEPT NOT CLEAN YOUR CLOTHES PROPERLY AND CREATE BREEDING GROUND FOR MORE GERMS)
yer
yer my mother does do washing etc...
but i do it better.
i enjoy cleaning/laundering/n shit etc.
one of my favourite past times is picking out fabric softener.
heehee. I picked creamed rice this time !
i dream of a world where i live in my perfect house and have every single fabric softener flavour so every wash can smell different.
or each member of the household gets a different scent.


( i may have OCD )
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment